What puts the Culture in FroYo Culture?
First, the technical stuff: Our frozen yogurt is crafted to contain one of the highest counts of beneficial probiotic live and active yogurt cultures. We are proud to feature frozen yogurt that meets and exceeds the National Yogurt Association’s requirements for refrigerated cup yogurt and that has earned the certified Live and Active Culture Seal. Now (since we knew you were going to ask), freezing those friendly probiotic cultures just makes them sleepy. When they get into your warm body they become active again (no good bacteria were harmed in the making of this frozen yogurt!).
At FroYo Culture, the choice is yours!
It all starts with the best frozen yogurt we could find (because we love to eat it, too!). You take it from there. With over 50 toppings you can have a heck of a lot of fun creating your very own FroYo masterpiece. The Culture in FroYo Culture isn’t just in our frozen yogurt it’s in our friendly and enthusiastic staff and you, our valued customers. We hope to be a part of a culture of fun loving frozen yogurt fans. We don’t like to take ourselves too seriously here at FroYo Culture, so we hope you have fun while visiting and leave with a smile :)
Our Frozen Yogurt:
- Is a good source of calcium (good for your bones)
- Helps regulate digestive function and maintain a healthy digestive tract (good for your tummy)
- Has increased digestibility for lactose intolerant individuals (hooray!)
- Helps maintain general digestive health and body immunity (who doesn’t want that?)
- Is made with milk from cows that are not treated with the rBST synthetic growth hormone (no hormonal cows!)
- Offers no-fat and low-fat varieties (too good to be true, but it is)
- Low sodium and low cholesterol (less is more)
- Offers no sugar added flavors (you’re sweet enough)
- Is gluten free (OMG it’s gluten free!)*
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup (sweet deal!)**
- Tart flavor profiles and sorbets are 100% all natural, sorbets are non-dairy (au naturel, ooo la la!)
- Is Kosher certified (yes!)
*except for Red Velvet Cake, Cake Batter, Angel Food Cake, Cookies & Cream, Whoppers, Thin Mint Cookie and Maple Bacon Donut, which contain gluten
**except Cookies & Cream and Thin Mint Cookie (because there is HFCS in those yummy cookies)